Saturday, November 24, 2012

Mums

Texas is a mum crazy state.  We make mums to celebrate babies and high school homecoming.

I made three this year, two for baby showers and my daughter's junior homecoming.

This one was for a cousin that had a jungle theme for her shower.  
I did not have time to take a good photo.  thankfully my sister snapped one

                                                                                                                                                                     The second was for a flower power baby shower for another cousin.



The third was my daughter's homecoming mum for her junior year.  We decided to go with non school colors.
It has three sets of lights!!

1 comment:

  1. Can you make a flower power mum with purple, turquoise and burlap?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.