Monday, November 26, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

We spent Thanksgiving with my three sisters and all of our kids.  Here are a few photos of the fun.

A leaf bigger than my feet!
Dark Chocolate Pie
Fighting Squirrel Pie Decorations
The best pancakes!!
 
We went for a little hike in the park



My Daughter is such a fun sweet girl!

We had a cookout in the backyard Friday night
 

Saturday morning I found CocoNutty bear like this.  
I guess either she had too much eggnog or she made one of the kids mad. 







































































































































































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.