Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Whew! I Am Busy This Week

My holiday time in Virginia is winding down and I will be spending the remaining season in Texas with my family! I am so excited and will be posting from the road.
Today and Wed will be so crazy with a huge project at the office and the fact that I still have not packed (or washed) a thing. I am finding myself in a semi self induced panic state.
So... even with all the craziness I will take a few minutes tonight and sit in the dark watching the Christmas lights. I will take a chance to remember that the Holiday Season is meant to be about peace and joy and the hustle and bustle is a huge contradiction to the whole thing. I hope that you are taking the time to do the same for not only yourself but for all the ones that you love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.