Friday, October 9, 2009

I Am Missing It

I am missing the Autumn season fun and I am really sad. Between work, working on the new house, and moving into the new house I am missing everything fun. I missed the county fair, the state fair, I have not made caramel apples or turkey chili. I have no fall decorations except at the shop and we are all "Falled up" here. Usually by now I have already made pumpkin pancakes and a few mini loaves of pumpkin bread. I cannot find any Oktoberfests around here. I am whining, I know but gosh darn this is my favorite time of the year. I will let it go. It is not like this is the last fall ever.

I will just have to make up for the loss at Christmas. I am pretty excited about the holidays this year. I will not have to travel 1800 miles to spend time with my family. I will not have three weeks off in the month of December either but work is different here and I am not nearly as stressed out. I know they are coming up to my house for Thanksgiving and maybe I can convince them to come up for Christmas too. It will be my first year home in a very long time so maybe my sister will let Santa come to my house. We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.