Monday, March 16, 2009

A Few Pictures From The Weekend

I had a pretty low key weekend. I bought a new camera, the verdict is still out on if I will keep it. It is just not my camera. I am sure I would get used to it in time but I am not impressed so far.
This is the view from my bathroom window, It is a nice view while brushing my teeth.
One thing that I did do was decorate the door. I know I will just have to take it down in a couple weeks but coming home to a pretty door makes me happy. I bought the wreath the week I moved into this place and I have had it on the door every spring since. You can tell too, it is getting a little worn. I am so excited that I will have the freedom to paint the door at my new home, so so excited.



The rest of the weekend was spent packing slowly, I cannot get super motivated. I still have a month and a half to go but I want it done now. I want to spend my last month spending time with friends and cleaning.

3 comments:

  1. What type of tree is that with thise beautiful blooms/leaves?
    New to your blog... but are you moving to Texas?
    If so, Welcome Back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always thought it was some type of Elm but I am not 100% sure. I am moving to a small town in Oklahoma near the Texas border. I will be able to see all my family in Texas any time I want soon, so very exciting!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.