Sunday, November 9, 2008

What a Lovely Weekend

Yesterday we went hiking on the Gold Mile Loop Trail on the Maryland side of Greats Falls park. It rained in the morning so not only were there fewer people on the trail but there was the earthy smell of the fallen leaves in the air. Fantastic!
Today was a great day for an early walk too. I got up threw on some clothes and took off to walk along the Mount Vernon Trail and listened to the "Prairie Home Companion". I walked fast enough to get my heart rate up but allowed myself to stop and snap some pictures. I am sure I looked crazy walking down the trail with a camera in my hand and on occasion laughing out loud to the radio program that only I could hear.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.