Monday, August 17, 2009

Summer 2006 Family Memory


A sister and I took the kids on a summer vacation in the Virginia mountains. We went to a cute kid friendly resort and had a great time.


The last day we took the kids to Luray Caverns in Luray, VA. My kids are older so they enjoyed the caves but my four year old niece well the photos I took speak for themselves.


I did not have my camera that day, it was broke so I borrowed my sister's camera.

Obviously, my niece was not a fan of the tour


Beautiful Scenery


Terror

Just Amazing



Just Flipping Out


We kept on walking because there was only one way in and out so there was no way to leave even though she was freaking out.

My son offered to carry her after a while and she calmed down as soon as she got in his arms.



1 comment:

  1. Wow those are cool caves! I can understand why the little ones might be scared - dark and weird shapes.
    Oh well they are probably talking about how neat it was now - hee hee.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.