Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Nothing Interesting

I know that my posts have been sparse at best but it is so hard to post about packing and cleaning to move. It is so totally boring. I sound like a teenager don't I. But it is true this waiting is getting me down. I do plan on doing a post about my favorite flower shop in this area, they have the most beautiful place and I want to remember it once I go.

The Cherry Blossoms have come and are on there way out. It was a lovely year for them too, I feel so happy to have seen them so many years. Next year I will not be sad to miss the cherry blossoms because they always bloom the same time the Bluebonnets are in bloom back home. I have not seen a Bluebonnet season since 2003!

So I realized that my new town will not have NPR!! I was really freaking out until I realized I can get it on Sirius. I love to listen to so many programs on the weekends. My two favorite are "The Splendid Table" and "A Prairie Home Companion". I have decided to go without cable in the house, I waste too much time sitting on the couch.

Anyway that is all for today.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe the cherry blossoms are already ending. Sad...I never turn the news on any more. The Today show always showed them, and I have nothing to do with the media anymore. They kind of freak me out!! And now..I missed it.

    Good luck with all the packing. Good idea about cable, and I like NPR to.
    Have a good day.
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.