Saturday, April 25, 2009

Swap Suprises

I joined a Spring swap a few weeks ago over at Bakow Babble and my swap buddy was Angi at Funky Bag Freak . I am so lucky to have gotten such a sweet swap buddy! Take a look at all the cute things she sent me.



A sweet pea pillow! She made it!



Note cards!



Watkins lotions and lip balm!



Cute towels!

Godiva Chocolates and a Hoops and Yoyo card!!

Angi, You are so thoughtful and I am so glad to have you as my swap buddy thank you, thank you, thank you. Thanks to Cherie for hosting the swap too.

3 comments:

  1. HOLY COW!! Cute stuff!! Loving seeing all the swap goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Everything is so great. Fun fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe sweetie, I had a blast! I loved my fabulous goodies too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.