Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Wellness Wednesday

I worked in a health food store for about three years so I know that I should be taking flax seed oil, it is so good for you. I could just never stomach the stuff the taste and texture grossed me out. I could make a salad dressing like the one at Whole Foods and it is pretty good but not something you want everyday. Well there is a little local heath food store near my house and they introduced me to Barleans Total Omega Swirl . Can you say yum? I add it to plain yogurt or I can actually eat a tablespoon of it all alone. I am totally impressed. I know you can get it at Whole Foods.

I chose the vegan berry swirl because well, it is berry and I love all things berry and is it also vegan. Honestly fish oil makes me burp and it is sort of fishy smelling. Dolphins or cats might not mind fishy burps but everyone else would be offended. I know it is gross but I can be honesty with you, we are close like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.